Collision blocks B1110 near Wood Norton
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A collision has blocked the B1110 near Wood Norton in the early hours of this morning as fire crews had to cut a casualty from a car.
The crash occurred around 4am close to Guist, and all emergency services have been in attendance.
They were called by the driver in a single vehicle collision, who has since been taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
The road was completely blocked for more than three hours.
Two fire crews from Fakenham responded and firefighters extricated one casualty using hydraulic rescue equipment and provided scene safety and vehicle stability.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery was called to the scene and the roadblock was lifted at 7.12am.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors