Collision between car and mobility scooter in King’s Lynn
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A car and a mobility scooter were involved in a collisison on a pedestrian crossing.
Police say it happened on Lynn Road in Gaywood, King's Lynn, on Friday, August 11, near to the pelican crossing close to the junction with Queen Mary Road when a silver Seat Ibiza and a mobility scooter were involved in a collision.
The rider of the mobility scooter, an elderly woman, suffered hand and arm injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
Witnesses should contact PC Andy Miles at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?