Coffee with an African twist at Mudeka Foundation coffee morning
Coffee lovers can experience their favourite drink with an African infused twist as the Mudeka foundation host a charity coffee morning.
Cake and drinks will be served up at Garvestone and Thuxton Village Hall, near Dereham ,all with an African twist for keen coffee enthusiasts to try.
There will be a presentation from Elisabeth Louis about the work the foundation does in Zimbabwe.
Music will be performed by Anna Mudeke, a Zimbabwean-British musician and organiser of Southburgh Festival of World Music.
The charity aims to support orphans and children from disadvantaged backgrounds in Zimbabwe. The charity donates food and offers the opportunity to sponsor a child.
You may also want to watch:
It has a close connection with Muda Primary School, providing meals and aid to the school but supports students at seven different schools.
The foundation has recently completed building a school in the village of Muda,
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 10 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school