Coffee house marks launch of new kitchen and menu with ‘pay what you think’ event
- Credit: Archant
A Lowestoft coffee house is holding a 'pay what you think' event to mark the formal launch of its new kitchen and menu.
All customers who visit Sams Coffee House in Bevan Street East on Saturday, August 26, will be given the opportunity to pay what they believe their food is worth, helping the team get the pricing for their products right.
Darren Hunt, team leader at Sams, said: 'This is a really amazing journey we are taking at Sams with the new kitchen, offering us the opportunity to widen our menu internally as well as external buffets. This also gives us a chance to give our volunteers new skills and experience they can take with them in the future'.
Customers who order food will also be given a comments slip, on which they will be asked to make honest feedback on what they have just eaten.
They will then be able to pay the price they feel their meal was worth.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from 9am until 4pm.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified