Holidays are coming – but not to Norwich
- Credit: Steve Adams
The Coca-Cola truck won't be visiting Norwich this year.
The iconic festive Coca-Cola truck is due to make its rounds of UK cities, spreading the magic of Christmas with carbonated drinks.
This year however, much like 2017, it won't be calling at Norwich.
The 2018 tour sets off from Glasgow on November 9 and will visit 24 locations nationwide, handing out a free can of coke in cities including Glasgow, Exeter, Cardiff and Newcastle.
Ipswich is also missing out this year after being visited in 2017. The nearest the truck will get is when it makes its stop in Peterborough on Tuesday and Wednesday December 4 and 5.
You may also want to watch:
The Coca-Cola truck is in its eighth year of touring the UK. The last time it visited Norwich was in 2016, when it made a stop at The Forum on a much larger tour of 44 towns and cities.
Are you disappointed that Norwich hasn't made the Coca-Cola Christmas tour again this year? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen