Christmas is cancelled: Festive Coca-Cola lorry won’t be coming to Norwich this year
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pack up your tinsel and take back that tree, for Christmas this year may as well be cancelled.
The iconic Coca-Cola truck will not be gracing the city of Norwich with its presence this year.
The popular festive tour, which sees thousands flock to it each year, kicks off in Glasgow on November 11. The truck will visit 42 locations, finishing up at the Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex on December 17.
However, this year Norwich sadly isn't on Santa Claus's 'nice list'.
For many, the festive season doesn't officially start until they spot the great big red lorry and take a peek at the jolly Father Christmas inside.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk's nearest locations hosting the vehicle this year will be Ipswich, on December 1, and then Peterborough the following day.
It seems that all the city of Norwich will be getting for Christmas is a nasty great lump of coal.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
The classic Coca-Cola 'Holiday's Are Coming' television advert will also return to our screens later this month.