Christmas is cancelled: Festive Coca-Cola lorry won’t be coming to Norwich this year
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Pack up your tinsel and take back that tree, for Christmas this year may as well be cancelled.
The iconic Coca-Cola truck will not be gracing the city of Norwich with its presence this year.
The popular festive tour, which sees thousands flock to it each year, kicks off in Glasgow on November 11. The truck will visit 42 locations, finishing up at the Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex on December 17.
However, this year Norwich sadly isn't on Santa Claus's 'nice list'.
For many, the festive season doesn't officially start until they spot the great big red lorry and take a peek at the jolly Father Christmas inside.
Norfolk's nearest locations hosting the vehicle this year will be Ipswich, on December 1, and then Peterborough the following day.
It seems that all the city of Norwich will be getting for Christmas is a nasty great lump of coal.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
The classic Coca-Cola 'Holiday's Are Coming' television advert will also return to our screens later this month.