Coastguard teams scrambled to woman with dislocated shoulder
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Coastguard teams in the region were scrambled after a woman was found with a dislocated shoulder on the beach.
Aldeburgh and Lowestoft Coastguard rescue teams were called out to reports a woman had suffered a dislocated shoulder at Minsmere Beach on the Suffolk coast.
A spokesman for HM Coastguard, Humber said the teams were alerted to the situation at just before 12.45pm on Friday (June 7).
The spokesman said the teams went and got the woman before taking her to an awaiting ambulance.
Minsmere is in a low-lying area of the Suffolk coast approximately 24 miles north-east of Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
It is in the parishes of Westleton and Leiston with the parish border running along the Minsmere Old River.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation