Cliff Richard to play concert at Euston Hall near Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Sir Cliff Richard is to return to the region this summer on his Just Fabulous Rock 'n' Roll tour.
The legendary performer will take to the stage at the 6,260-acre Euston Hall estate on June 25.
The hall is the only East Anglian venue on the list, with a string of dates booked for parks and estates in Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire and Leeds.
It is the star's first appearance in the region since 2013 when he played some of his classic hits, including Summer Holiday, Miss You Nights and Living Doll, to 8,000 people at Blickling Hall.
MORE: Little Mix to perform at Norwich's Earlham ParkThe British star released his debut single Move It in August 1958.
It is credited with being the first British rock 'n' roll record, bringing what had previously been an American genre across the Atlantic for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
He will be supported on the tour by musical theatre band Callabro who won the eighth series of Britain's Got Talent in 2014.
Tickets are on sale now with prices starting at £51.10.
• To buy tickets visit the Ticketmaster website.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree