Cliff Richard to play Blickling Hall
Cliff Richard will be back at Blickling Hall next summer.
Sir Cliff, Britain's most successful artist with more than 250m record sales worldwide, will perform on the National Trust estate near Aylsham on June 6.
The D-Day Norfolk date will be the third gig in the vintage pop star's Midsummer Nights series of seven shows: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin.
Tickets for the event will be available via Seetickets from this Sunday, December 9, at 9am and are expected to sell fast.
Sir Cliff, now 72, performed in front of a sell-out crowd of 9,000 at Blickling in July 2004, whipping loyal fans into a frenzy with classics including summer Holiday, The Young Ones and Bachelor Boy.
You may also want to watch:
Fans started arriving at the venue from 8.30am for the evening concert.
Cliff's 2011 calendar pipped JLS, Justin Bieber and Michael Bubl�'s efforts to the post, going on to win the Best Celebrity Retail Calendar award.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 6 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
With a career spanning six decades and a legion of dedicated admirers, he said: 'I want to put on a real first-class show for my wonderful fans who've supported me throughout the years, so I'll be singing all the classic hits.'
? Tickets are priced at �45, �60, or �90 VIP, plus booking fees, and can be purchased at www.seetickets.com or by calling 0871 220 0260. They will also be available from selected venues.