Cley Calling: Dive into summer and celebrate life beneath the waves on the North Norfolk coast
- Credit: NWT
A festival inspired by the sea is being staged in North Norfolk to mark National Marine Week.
Cley Calling - Summer Sea will be hosted by Norfolk Wildlife Trust's Cley Marshes nature reserve from Thursday to Sunday, August 3 to 6.
It encourages visitors to explore North Norfolk's coastal wildlife, landscape and culture.
The line-up includes a variety of musical and theatrical performances and family events inspired by the sea.
Among the highlights, guitarist James Boyd leads an evening of traditional music and sea songs on Friday from 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a Pimms, pizza & poetry evening on Saturday from 6.30pm, and an underwater exhibition.
For more information, prices and to book tickets visit www.norfolkwildlifetrust.org.uk/cley-calling/summer-sea or call the NWT Centre at Cley on 01263 740008.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction