Classics, comedy, guitar and jazz make up the line-up in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Classics, comedy, guitar and jazz make up the line-up at Sheringham Little Theatre in the next few months.
North Norfolk-based musician Ron Sayer returns with his Guitar Legends show, on Saturday, May 13, which features the work of icons from Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana to Status Quo, Queen and Steve Ray Vaughan.
The following weekend, May 20, London-based string quartet Classycool put their stamp on a varied programme of classics, opera, jazz, show and film tunes.
Favourite comedy songs from the Goons, George Formby, and Benny Hill, will be performed live by Pat Abernethy and Dave Marsden in The Best Comedy Songs in the World Ever-Maybe on Saturday, July 1.
And the ongoing popular Jazz in the Hub programme sees regular sessions in the coffee bar.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call the box-office on 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?