Classics, comedy, guitar and jazz make up the line-up in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Classics, comedy, guitar and jazz make up the line-up at Sheringham Little Theatre in the next few months.
North Norfolk-based musician Ron Sayer returns with his Guitar Legends show, on Saturday, May 13, which features the work of icons from Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana to Status Quo, Queen and Steve Ray Vaughan.
The following weekend, May 20, London-based string quartet Classycool put their stamp on a varied programme of classics, opera, jazz, show and film tunes.
Favourite comedy songs from the Goons, George Formby, and Benny Hill, will be performed live by Pat Abernethy and Dave Marsden in The Best Comedy Songs in the World Ever-Maybe on Saturday, July 1.
And the ongoing popular Jazz in the Hub programme sees regular sessions in the coffee bar.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call the box-office on 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school