Classical ballet comes to Cromer this Easter
- Credit: Archant
Classical ballet takes centre stage at Easter when the highly acclaimed Vienna Festival Ballet Company comes to the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer.
Peter Mallek, celebrated Austrian dancer, founded the company in 1980 after his illustrious career as a dancer of international renown.
Now in its 38th year of producing quality ballet productions, the company continues to perform all over the world.
Its new spring ballet for the 2017 season is the classic tale of Cinderella, one of the best-known rags-to-riches fairy tales of all time.
A mistreated young girl, a glass slipper, two comical ugly step-sisters and a handsome prince combine to make the perfect piece of story-telling
Cinderella is based on the traditional story, and the ballet will combine pure classical dancing with a touch of pantomime.
It will be performed on Saturday, April 15 at 6.30pm. Box-office www.cromer-pier.com/ 01263 512495.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 4 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 7 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 8 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 9 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed