Classic cars and vintage vehicles turn the heads on Great Yarmouth seafront
- Credit: Archant
Anybody paying Great Yarmouth's seafront a visit this Saturday could be forgiven for thinking the Ant Hill Mob had rolled into town - with Penelope Pitstop in hot pursuit.
For lining the front and parts of Regent Road were dozens of vehicle not dissimilar to these cartoon characters.
However, these were no Wacky Racers. Instead, these were genuine vintage and classic cars, which turned more than a few heads as they came to town.
A parade of pre-1972 hot rods, street rods and American custom cars were displayed for all to see Saturday afternoon, attracting many admiring eyes.
It was part of the National Street Rod Association's Fun Run, which is taking place at Great Yarmouth Racecourse all weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The event saw owners take a sight-seeing tour around the coast before pitching up at the seafront from 2pm.
A final chance to see the classic vehicles will be held at Great Yarmouth Racecourse on Sunday, June 4.
For full details, including ticket prices, visit http://www.nsra.org.uk/fun-run/
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats