Clairvoyant medium Steve Holbrook to visit Lowestoft on nationwide tour
- Credit: Archant
Ex-hairdresser Steve Holbrook, regarded by many as one of the UK's top clairvoyant mediums, will be bringing his tour to Lowestoft next month.
Mr Holbrook's ability started from behind the salon chair, and he now visits theatres and hotels around the country, and as far as the Caribbean, demonstrating his ability to act as a telephone exchange between this world and the spirit world.
Mr Holbrook says that he was always aware from a child that life existed beyond the grave, when he awoke to find five soldiers marching through his bedroom, but could only see the top half of them floating through the room.
He said: 'This was very un-nerving experience but it was to give me an early glimpse of what was to come, and now it's as natural as breathing to me.'
He started work in Leeds city centre in a hairdressing salon, and feels that the years he spent having personal contact with the customers stimulated his ability to hear the voices of spirits.
He said: 'I often wonder if they kept coming back for my ability as a hair stylist, or the possibility that they might receive a message from a relative who had passed away.'
He now gives messages of re-assurance to people who have lost their loved ones, and by communicating with them, helps them understand that life continues, just simply in a different dimension.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 NCFC LIVE: City kickstart busy festive period at Spurs
Mr Holbrook has written three books, 'Light in the Darkness', 'Out of this World', and 'Survival', which offer an insight into the day-to-day life of a working medium, his beliefs on many areas of spiritualism and a background into his life.
Mr Holbrook has raised tens of thousands of pounds for charities over the years, with £50,000 donated to his local hospice in Wakefield, £5,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support, and most recently he has been fundraising for PACT – a charity that helps terminally ill children and their parents across the country – with the total reaching £21,000.
Mr Holbrook will be visiting the Hotel Victoria in Lowestoft on Wednesday, November 8.
Tickets are available at £17 in advance by calling 01977 667752, or £18 on the door.
The doors will open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
For more information about Mr Holbrook, visit www.steveholbrook.co.uk