City Church Wymondham celebrate move to town’s Central Hall
A Wymondham church congregation will celebrate its move to a new venue this weekend.
On Sunday, City Church Wymondham will be having a special service to celebrate its recent move to Wymondham Central Hall.
Pastor Barry Rooks said: 'We are very grateful to the United Reformed Church for allowing us to meet in Fairland Hall over the past few years. However, as we grew steadily in 2011 it became apparent that we needed to look for larger premises.'
'An opportunity arose to move to Central Hall and we have now been meeting there since January 15. Our heart is very much for the community of Wymondham and the surrounding villages and we would like to extend an invite to all local residents to come and celebrate this move with us.'
The move to Central Hall allows the congregation to remain centrally based while providing a larger hall for Sunday meetings and more rooms and facilities for the developing Sunday School and other activities.
The service starts at 10am in Central Hall and will conclude at around 11.30am with light refreshments.
City Church are the organisers of the Wymondham Fun Day, which is due to take place on Sunday, July 1, from 11.30am at Ketts Park in Wymondham.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
For more information, contact Barry Rooks on 07791088761 or email email@example.com