Cinderella panto, the highlight of new season at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
The new season at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange will please fans of pantomime, comedy, opera and rock 'n' roll, among others.
The highlight will be everyone's favourite panto, Cinderella, starring former EastEnder Matt Lapinskas as Prince Charming and returning by popular demand for his seventh year as director, and this year playing Ugly Sister Marjorie Hardup, audience favourite Ian Marr.
He will be joined by Steven Kynman, CBeebies' Robert The Robot, as the second Ugly Sister – Floribunda Hardup and Scott Cripps as Buttons.
Corn Exchange spokesman Kathryn Bithray said: 'Other highlights include a packed season of comedy featuring Ross Noble, Rob Beckett and Jimmy Carr, and Save The Last Dance For Me, from the Dreamboats and Petticoats team, featuring the music and magic of the early 60s.'
Ellen Kent returns with her production of Verdi's Aida, and the Russian Ballet and Opera House presents the romantic ballet, Swan Lake.
You may also want to watch:
And for those who enjoy wildlife and stories about shark infested seas, Steve Backshall's Wild World is a must-see.
You can pick up a copy of the new brochure at the Corn Exchange. Tickets for all shows are available from box-office on 01553 764864 or book online www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting