Cyclists snap up prizes in photo competition
- Credit: David Pattrick
Winners of the Norfolk Churches Trust's Bike Ride photo competition have been announced.
The ride raised a total of more than £91,000 and of the 539 fund-raisers taking part, many took their cameras to enter the picture competition.
Sponsors Brown & Co awarded three £50 prizes as the entries were judged by an independent panel, supported by former NCT chairman, Ian Lonsdale.
The winning photograph in the category of 'people taking part' was the Rev Robin Stapleford, rector of the Upper Wensum village group. Runners-up were Jack Grey and Charles Inglis.
The best photograph of an architectural feature or item in or around a church was taken by David Nice. Runner-up was Charles Inglis.
You may also want to watch:
The image of 'your favourite' church was taken by David Pattrick. Runner-up was David Nice.
For details and how to support the 2019 Bike Ride, on Saturday, September 14 visit www.norfolkchurchestrust.org.uk/bike-ride
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes