Christophe’s Crepes set to become permanent feature in Norwich
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower - Blanc Creativ
A Norwich business is proving that pancakes aren't just for Shrove Tuesday.
Christophe's Crepes, a mobile catering service which sells sweet and savoury crepes from a vintage van, has announced it will be opening every day from February onwards.
Previously the business, which trades in Davey Place, was only open from Thursday to Sunday.
Owner, Chris Smith, said: 'September marked our five year anniversary in Davey Place and in that time the business has become a massive part of my life.
'Definitely the first two or three years were very hard but we have steadily become established in our fine city and in February will be making the jump to being open all week. I'm very proud, it's not ben easy.'
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'With pancake day also coming up in February we are excited for the coming weeks and want to thank our customers for supporting us over the years.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre