Christmas through the years in Thetford and Brandon
Take a trip down memory lane as we look back at Christmas in Thetford and Brandon.
Our gallery has pictures from as far back as 1954, so take a look and see if you recognise any familiar faces or places along the way.
We have pictures from the Christmas lights switch ons, from the Christmas Tree Festival, and Christmas shopping and parties.
Since 1954 Thetford has grown in population from just under 5,000 to now more than 24,000, with more people arriving every day and 5,000 new homes to be built over the coming years.
But the Christmas traditions have stayed much the same, with Christmas light switch ons taking place every year and the Christmas Tree Festival at Thetford Methodist Church celebrating their 20th year of raising money for the church.
What are your memories of Thetford and Brandon at Christmas? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 4 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 5 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 8 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 9 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless