‘Christmas miracle’ as four escape this car without serious injuries
- Credit: KL Police
Police have said it was a 'Christmas miracle' that nobody was seriously injured after a single vehicle smash on the A47 in the early hours of December 25.
At shortly after 3am on Christmas Day, a Nissan careered off the road on the A47 at Middleton, near King's Lynn and into a barrier with a driver and three passengers inside.
The car was severely damaged in the collision, but police have said all four escaped serious injuries as a result.
Police and firefighters attended the scene, with a fire crew from King's Lynn called to help clear fuel that was leaking from the vehicle and onto the road.
Posting a picture of the wreckage on Twitter, an officer from King's Lynn Police wrote; "Let this picture of a vehicle involved in a single vehicle RTC on the A47 at Middleton serve as a reminder as to why you shouldn't even contemplate drinking and driving.
You may also want to watch:
"The Christmas miracle of this is that all 4 occupants walked away with minor injuries."
The driver of the vehicle was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure and could face drink-driving charges in due course.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 10 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school