Christmas is long over but one Norwich estate agent still boasts a winter window display
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Allgood and Davey estate agent, located on Queen's Street in Norwich, still has its winter shop window complete with Christmas tree, reindeer and fake snow.
The seasonal display hopes to bring winter warmth to passers by during a cold January.
Joanne at Allgood and Davey said: 'It is some of the same display which we had at Christmas, but the present and actual Christmas decorations have been taken away and now it is a winter wonderland.
'We have reindeer, snow everywhere and a little sleigh.
'January can be so cold and dreary and we thought we would bring a bit of fun and people seem to like it.'
You may also want to watch:
The winter wonderland display is on show every year.
The window is decorated throughout the year, and will have hearts on Valentine's Day and Easter eggs in April.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
Do you know anyone, or a local business, that keeps its Christmas decorations up all year round? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk