Christmas is long over but one Norwich estate agent still boasts a winter window display
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Allgood and Davey estate agent, located on Queen's Street in Norwich, still has its winter shop window complete with Christmas tree, reindeer and fake snow.
The seasonal display hopes to bring winter warmth to passers by during a cold January.
Joanne at Allgood and Davey said: 'It is some of the same display which we had at Christmas, but the present and actual Christmas decorations have been taken away and now it is a winter wonderland.
'We have reindeer, snow everywhere and a little sleigh.
'January can be so cold and dreary and we thought we would bring a bit of fun and people seem to like it.'
You may also want to watch:
The winter wonderland display is on show every year.
The window is decorated throughout the year, and will have hearts on Valentine's Day and Easter eggs in April.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts busy Norfolk road as police issue ice warning
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
Do you know anyone, or a local business, that keeps its Christmas decorations up all year round? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk