Festive lights show at popular garden centre
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
Fans of roses will be able to enjoy a festive display at a popular garden centre.
The light show is in the rose garden at Peter Beales Roses on London Road, Attleborough, and was put up by assistant manager Luke Holmes, who designs the display.
Visitors to the centre, which grows gold medal winning roses for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, will be able to admire a variety of lights in the run up to Christmas.
It is one of many community displays aimed at brightening up Norfolk after a year of coronavirus restrictions and lockdowns.
The Let's Brighten Up campaign, led by this newspaper, is calling for families and households to get creative and pull together by putting up their own Christmas displays.
David Powles, editor for the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News, said: "By transforming our communities into bright and colourful scenes of joy and Christmas spirit we can do just that."
To send in your festive pictures email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage