8 great places in Norfolk and Suffolk offering Christmas dinners to those on their own
- Credit: Belinda Roll
If you or someone you know is in need of a place to go for Christmas dinner this year, here's a look at some of the locations across the region where you can go to celebrate...
1. Norwich Open Christmas, St Andrews Hall 11am–5pm
Contact 07785 117273 for transport.
2. Great Yarmouth Open Christmas, Sports Hall, Marina Centre, 11am–5pm
Visit openchristmasgreatyarmouth.org for transport.
3. Salvation Army Citadel, Norwich, 10.45am – Lunch at 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Contact 01603 620 747 for transport.
4. Salvation Army, Lowestoft, Community Hall, 12noon–3.30pm
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
Contact 01502 539 118 for transport.
5. Swaffham Assembly Rooms, 12–4pm
Contact 01760 722 800 to book your place.
6. Salvation Army, Community Hall, Dereham, 11am–3.30pm
Contact 01362 696341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for transport.
7. Stadbroke Court, Lowestoft, 12 noon, lunch 12.30 pm, (£5)
Contact 01502 322799 to book your place
8. Community Centre, New Road, North Walsham
Please contact John for information on booking by calling 01692 405119.