8 great places in Norfolk and Suffolk offering Christmas dinners to those on their own
- Credit: Belinda Roll
If you or someone you know is in need of a place to go for Christmas dinner this year, here's a look at some of the locations across the region where you can go to celebrate...
1. Norwich Open Christmas, St Andrews Hall 11am–5pm
Contact 07785 117273 for transport.
2. Great Yarmouth Open Christmas, Sports Hall, Marina Centre, 11am–5pm
Visit openchristmasgreatyarmouth.org for transport.
3. Salvation Army Citadel, Norwich, 10.45am – Lunch at 12.30pm – 3.30pm
You may also want to watch:
Contact 01603 620 747 for transport.
4. Salvation Army, Lowestoft, Community Hall, 12noon–3.30pm
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
Contact 01502 539 118 for transport.
5. Swaffham Assembly Rooms, 12–4pm
Contact 01760 722 800 to book your place.
6. Salvation Army, Community Hall, Dereham, 11am–3.30pm
Contact 01362 696341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for transport.
7. Stadbroke Court, Lowestoft, 12 noon, lunch 12.30 pm, (£5)
Contact 01502 322799 to book your place
8. Community Centre, New Road, North Walsham
Please contact John for information on booking by calling 01692 405119.