What is the weather going to do on Christmas Day?
While those dreaming of a white Christmas in Norfolk will have to wait for next year, weather forecasters are predicting a dry day in the region - ideal for festive afternoon walks.
Forecasters at Norwich-based meteorologists Weatherquest have predicted a cool, but dry day across the region today, with a light westerly breeze keeping temperature cool.
A forecaster said: "Christmas Day will be dry with long spells of sunshine and cloud with a light westerly breeze. There will be highs of 6-8C.
"It will remain dry overnight with temperatures near freezing with increasing fog patches, which are expected to clear by dawn."
The forecaster added that Boxing Day is expected to be "blustery" with the likelihood of a few longer periods of rain and showers.
You may also want to watch:
Met Office forecaster Greg Dewhurst said: "Christmas Day is looking like a lovely day for pretty much the whole of the United Kingdom.
"If there is any snow, it will be over the tops of Scottish mountains, which we don't class as a white Christmas."
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old