Christmas and new year affecting bin collection dates in Broadland district
- Credit: IAN BURT
Broadland residents are being reminded to check their bin collection days over Christmas and new year.
Normal bin pick-ups are changing because of the bank holidays.
Changes to usual bin collections will begin on Saturday December 23, when bins which are usually collected on a Monday will be emptied two days earlier than normal.
Following this, all other bin collections will be made one day later than usual.
These changes will affect green, grey and food bins.
You may also want to watch:
Brown bins will not be collected over the Christmas and new year period.
Collections will return to their usual days from Monday January 8.
Residents can check their bin collection day online at www.broadland.gov.uk/bindayBins should be outside properties by 7am on the day of collection.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
Christmas and New Year will also alter other bin collections around Norfolk.