Tunnel of Stars and pop-up shops planned for Christmas at Chantry Place
- Credit: Supplied
With less than 100 days until Christmas, plans are well underway for the festive season at Chantry Place shopping centre in Norwich.
The Tunnel of Stars will be making a welcome return to Chantry Square for 2021 and it features three giant walk through stars, which will be installed at the end of October.
Paul McCarthy, general manager at Chantry Place, said: "Last year, the Tunnel of Stars brought lots of smiles to Norwich shoppers and we can’t wait to do it all again this year."
There will be some new pop-up shops, which are The Calendar Club, Chilli Cheese, Personalised Street Signs and Enchanted Love, with fragrances, wax melts and reed diffusers.
Lisa Angel will also have a stall, in addition to its unit in the centre, selling dried flowers from October 18 until January 9.
Chantry Place will be open for late-night Christmas shopping and will close at 8pm on Thursdays and 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays in December.
The centre will then close at 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?