Christians gather for Easter services
- Credit: Archant
Christians from across the region are celebrating Easter Sunday with services taking place at a variety of locations.
About 30 Christians gathered on Dereham's Neatherd Moor for the traditional Easter Sunday sunrise service.
Ian Gardner, an elder at the town's Baptist church, led the service, which celebrated Jesus' resurrection.
It included songs, Bible readings, some drama and prayers.
Despite the poor weather forecast, the early risers got a glimpse of the sunrise over the Neatherd pond.
You may also want to watch:
Radio Norfolk's live sunrise service was held at Thetford's Iron Age Castle Mound.
Norwich Cathedral's Easter Sunday Worship was broadcast live on BBC Radio 4 this morning - the Rt Rev Graham James, Bishop of Norwich, preached at the service.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 7 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home
The cathedral's Festal Evensong will also be broadcast live on national radio, this time on BBC Radio 3 from 3pm.
Have you attended an Easter service? Email details and pictures to email@example.com