Norwich man sings Disney song on The Voice
- Credit: Archant
A man from Norwich appeared on The Voice on Saturday night with a rather unusual song choice.
Chris Preece, a 28-year-old audiobook narrator, decided to break all the stereotypes and sung a song from Disney's Aladdin.
The song - Prince Ali - left judge Jennifer Hudson in shock and she even asked her fellow judges if this 'was real'.
Nevertheless, Mr Preece obviously impressed singer Olly Murs as he decided to press his buzzer turning the chair around.
He then asked Chris why he'd decided on that song, with which he replied 'I do a lot of songs so I was like, 'Could do something rock, could do something country,' and then I was just like, 'Oh yeah!''
He also took to Twitter after the show aired to share how excited he was to be on Olly Murs team. You can keep up to date with Chris' The Voice journey by following him on Twitter @CtheGuitarman
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash