Norwich man sings Disney song on The Voice
- Credit: Archant
A man from Norwich appeared on The Voice on Saturday night with a rather unusual song choice.
Chris Preece, a 28-year-old audiobook narrator, decided to break all the stereotypes and sung a song from Disney's Aladdin.
The song - Prince Ali - left judge Jennifer Hudson in shock and she even asked her fellow judges if this 'was real'.
Nevertheless, Mr Preece obviously impressed singer Olly Murs as he decided to press his buzzer turning the chair around.
He then asked Chris why he'd decided on that song, with which he replied 'I do a lot of songs so I was like, 'Could do something rock, could do something country,' and then I was just like, 'Oh yeah!''
You may also want to watch:
He also took to Twitter after the show aired to share how excited he was to be on Olly Murs team. You can keep up to date with Chris' The Voice journey by following him on Twitter @CtheGuitarman
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack