Chris Evans stops by at Group Lotus HQ in Hethel
Broadcaster and car enthusiast Chris Evans paid a visit to Group Lotus HQ at Hethel to agree the final spec of the Evora S he bought at an auction to raise money for Freddie Mercury's charity Mercury Phoenix Trust.
During the evening a bespoke 'Freddie inspired' Evora S was sold at auction to the self–confessed 'car geek'.
The purchase was followed by a visit to Lotus Headquarters, accompanied by his son Noah, to agree the final design and specification of the new addition to his established and considerable car collection.
The tour included a trip to the design studio and a tour of the Lotus production line where the One Show and Radio 2 presenter chatted to staff, signed autographs and posed for photos.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 8 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 9 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 10 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder