Chimney fire near Northrepps

low-4-FIRE-norfolk-service-res

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters were called out to a chimney fire.

The fire in Frogs Hall, Northrepps, started just after 10am on Monday and was extinguished using chimney equipment. A thermal imaging camera was also used.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus