Chimney fire in North Walsham

Firefighters helped rescue a child locked in a shed in Norwich.

Firefighters helped rescue a child locked in a shed in Norwich. - Credit: Archant

Fire crews were called out to help put out a chimney fire.

The fire in Yarmouth Road in North Walsham started just after 4.20pm on Saturday and was extinguished within half-an-hour.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus