Chimney fire at Gorleston home

Picture: Archant Library.

Picture: Archant Library.

The fire service was called to a chimney blaze this afternoon (December 30).

A called came into the emergency services at about 3.20pm to the fire at a home in on Lower Cliff Road, Gorleston.

A crew from Gorleston fire station attended and used chimney equipment to extinguish.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter