Children treated for carbon monoxide inhalation after school bus evacuation near Swaffham
Four children were treated for carbon monoxide inhalation after their school bus was evacuated near Swaffham this morning (Monday).
Paramedics and fire crews from King's Lynn, Downham Market and Swaffham were called when pupils smelled exhaust fumes on the bus.
Ambulance crews treated the children at the scene and two were later taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Lynn.
An ambulance service spokesman said the children were alert, but having difficulty breathing.
The bus pulled over in Chalk Lane at Beachamwell at 8.45am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court