Children are a street dance sensation at Cromer Pier
- Credit: Eleanor Pringle
Many events take place at the Cromer Pier, however one of the most unique has to be the street dance competition that has taken place as part of Children's Week at Cromer Carnival.
Children shimmied, kicked and cart wheeled their way to a medal in two different age categories, as well as a special duet competition.
Jessica Palmer won the age category for five to seven, and said: 'We didn't know this was going to be on but I wanted to try it as I do cheer leading, gymnastics and dance.'
Jessica, who lives in Thetford, added: 'When I grow up I want to be a professional dancer and gymnast.'
Jessica and her parents are holidaying in Cromer for a week.
You may also want to watch:
The seven-year-old added; 'My favourite type of dance to do is Jazz, because you can just do anything you want.
'You want to do cheer leading jumps like I was doing in the dance off, or round offs, anything!'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident