Norfolk firefighters called out to reports of child being stuck in car
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called after reports a child was stuck in a car.
One appliance from Methwold was requested to attend a child stuck in a car on Main Street, Hockwold cum Wilton, near Thetford at just before 9pm on Friday (September 18).
But the crew was stood down before arrival.
Meanwhile, fire crews from Harleston and Long Stratton attended a road traffic collision on Norwich Road, Pulham St Mary, at just before 9.15pm on Friday (September 18).
The scene was made safe by the crews.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, firefighters from Attleborough and Wymondham were called to a report of a smell of burning on Norwich Road, Attleborough. The call, which came in just before 9.20pm on Friday (September 18) turned out to be a false alarm.
And at just after 6.20pm on Friday (September 18) one appliance from Carrow attended a fire in the open on Orford Hill. The fire was extinguished before arrival.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 9 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 More than two weeks of A47 lane closures to begin from tonight