Cheese theft update - police release CCTV images
Police are releasing CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after 17 packets of cheese were stolen from the Rainbow store in Bradwell.
The incident - which happened between 3.30pm and 4pm on Sunday, February 26 - was reported in the media earlier this week.
Following the appeal, a witness came forward to assist police with enquiries.
And now officers are releasing two CCTV images of the man they would like to speak to in connection with the alleged cheese theft.
He is described as white, in his 30s to 40s, around 6ft tall, of medium build with short receding brown hair – with a distinctive hairline – and was wearing a dark coloured jacket, dark blue jeans and white trainers and carrying a light coloured rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
If you know who he is, call Bradwell beat manager PC Steve Hughes on 101.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident