Cheese theft update - police release CCTV images
Police are releasing CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to after 17 packets of cheese were stolen from the Rainbow store in Bradwell.
The incident - which happened between 3.30pm and 4pm on Sunday, February 26 - was reported in the media earlier this week.
Following the appeal, a witness came forward to assist police with enquiries.
And now officers are releasing two CCTV images of the man they would like to speak to in connection with the alleged cheese theft.
He is described as white, in his 30s to 40s, around 6ft tall, of medium build with short receding brown hair – with a distinctive hairline – and was wearing a dark coloured jacket, dark blue jeans and white trainers and carrying a light coloured rucksack.
If you know who he is, call Bradwell beat manager PC Steve Hughes on 101.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 3 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 10 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters