Charity walk in Upton will boost more than 20 good causes
- Credit: Archant
A charity walk through a Broads village is raising funds for more than 20 charities.
The Upton Family Walk will be held in the village near Acle on Sunday, May 21.
It starts at the village hall and follows a six mile Norfolk Wildlife Trust route and has been organised by Rotarians.
For the last 15 years the Rotary Club of Great Yarmouth and then the Norwich Centenary Rotary Club have run the charity walk known as the Acle Walk.
For the new walk the Rotarians have worked with the Norfolk Wildlife Trust, Upton Parish Council, the village hall and the White Horse pub.
You may also want to watch:
There is a children's quiz trail, photography competition, stalls, and a post-walk barbecue at The White Horse.
There is a flexible start time between 9am and 10am. The pre-registration fee is £6 for adults or £7.50 on the day. For registration and sponsorship forms email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67