Charity which offers cruiser trips for elderly and disabled to hold annual meeting
- Credit: Archant
A charity which offers people with mobility issues on river cruises are hosting their annual meeting.
A charity which offers cruiser trips for the elderly and disabled is holding its annual meeting later this month.
Waveney Stardust Trust was established to enable the elderly and people with disabilities to enjoy the waterways of Norfolk and Suffolk.
Two boats which are fully equipped with ramps, lifts and open-air cabins for easy access will be re-launched for the 2019 season.
The specialist boats are crewed by highly trained and supportive volunteers and take parties of up to 12 people on subsidised cruises on the rivers and Broads.
You may also want to watch:
This year the trust will be celebrating its 27th year.
The season commences with half and full day trips from April until the end of November.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
The meeting will be held in Gillingham Village Hall on Friday, March 29 at 7pm. Doors open at 6.45pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend. Visit www.waveneystardust.co.uk for more information on the Waveney Stardust Trust.