Charity golf day raises £1,200 for Prostate UK
- Credit: Archant
The Norwich branch of Keyline has raised £1,200 for Prostate Cancer UK during its annual charity golf day at Dunston Hall Golf Club.
Fourteen teams of Keyline staff, suppliers and customers, took part in the fourball competition on June 2.
The overall victors were a team representing Norwich-based Bateman Groundworks, who received a selection of prizes.
Following the golf, players enjoyed a well-deserved rest with a sit-down meal.
Steve Blyth, sales office manager at Keyline Norwich, organised the event and was delighted with the amount of money raised.
You may also want to watch:
Prostate Cancer UK is Keyline's nominated charity and the civils and heavy building materials supplier will be holding various fundraising events throughout the year.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 3 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 4 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash