Charity golf day raises £1,200 for Prostate UK
- Credit: Archant
The Norwich branch of Keyline has raised £1,200 for Prostate Cancer UK during its annual charity golf day at Dunston Hall Golf Club.
Fourteen teams of Keyline staff, suppliers and customers, took part in the fourball competition on June 2.
The overall victors were a team representing Norwich-based Bateman Groundworks, who received a selection of prizes.
Following the golf, players enjoyed a well-deserved rest with a sit-down meal.
Steve Blyth, sales office manager at Keyline Norwich, organised the event and was delighted with the amount of money raised.
You may also want to watch:
Prostate Cancer UK is Keyline's nominated charity and the civils and heavy building materials supplier will be holding various fundraising events throughout the year.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor