Charity golf day event in Sheringham
A charity golf day event is hoping to raise thousands.
Sheringham Golf Club, normally a members' only club, is hosting this year's Charity Golf Day for The Norfolk Hospice, Tapping House on September 6.
The hospice, which provides palliative care to people with cancer, neurological and other life-limiting conditions, have organised a number of competitions on the day, with the prize fund will exceeding more than �1,000 in prizes.
The day will comprise of light breakfast on arrival with a buffet lunch on completion of the 18 hole course.
The hospice have organised a number of competitions on the day including 'nearest the pin' and the prize fund will exceed over �1000 in prizes.
You may also want to watch:
Teams of four players are needed for the event, with the standard entry fee �240 per team, which includes the light breakfast and buffet lunch.
The Norfolk Hospice is also hoping to gain sponsorship for the day with opportunities ranging from �100 through to �5,000.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
Alongside the sponsorship of the holes, there are also other sponsorship opportunities and prize donations would be welcomed for some of the smaller competitions that we will be held on the day.
For further information about the event, contact the fundraising office on 01485 542891. Tickets for the event are available on 01485 532252.