Charity golf day at Dunston Hall for East Anglian Air Ambulance
A golf day will be held near Norwich to raise much needed funds for a life-saving charity.
The day at Dunston Hall, organised by Des Fulcher at Train Nice, is open to golfers of all abilities and promises to be a day of fun while raising money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) and Marie Cure Cancer Care.
Players will be treated to tea, coffee and a bacon roll at 11am, followed by a round of golf on the 18-hole course and a two-course meal in Bunkers Bar at 6pm, where prizes will be awarded for the longest drive as well as other prizes.
Players will also be able to try to 'Beat the Pro' by testing their skills against PGA golf professional Richard Tidy.
Hannah Clay, area fundraising manager for EAAA, said: 'The organisers of this event are so enthusiastic about the day that I'm sure everyone involved will have a great time.
You may also want to watch:
'The funds raised by events such as these are the reason the charity flourishes.
'We rely on public donations to keep our two dedicated air ambulance helicopters flying across Norfolk and the surrounding areas, allowing our highly trained crew to reach those who need our help in an emergency.'
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
Places on the golf day – on Thursday, May 24 – are still available at �45 per person.
To book a place, or enquire about sponsoring a hole or scorecard, contact organiser Des Fulcher on 07834 520605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org