Charity Golf Day hopes for a hole in one
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Golfers will be heading to the Bawburgh Golf Club to tee off for charity.
The Charity Golf day is being held on June 8 in aid of the Licensed Trade Charity, which supports people in the drinks trade and their families through difficulties and tough times.
The competition will use Stableford scoring with teams of four.
Mens, mixed and women's team are welcome with a maximum hadicap for men of 24 and for ladies 30.
The entry fee is £190 per team.
You may also want to watch:
The winning team will qualify for a National Final at Abbeydale Golf Club in Sheffield.
Included in the day is a range of refreshments with coffee and bacon rolls on offer.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
Last year the event raised £3,000 for the charity.
Organiser Mike Lorenz said: 'Whilst the event is competitive it will be relaxed and a fun day for all.'
To attend email firstname.lastname@example.org