Charity football match tonight in memory of Ryan Harman
- Credit: Archant
A charity football game will be played tonight to celebrate the life of Ryan Harman.
Mr Harman, from Gorleston, passed away on Saturday, February 13, at the age of 35, after a three year battle with motor neurone disease at the age of 35.
In memory of Mr Harman, a charity football game will be played out between Gorleston FC and a Ryan Harman 11 at Emerald Park.
The money will be shared between paying for a headstone for Mr Harman, and also towards motor neurone disease research in the help to find a cure.
Mr Harman was an avid football fan, in particular Tottenham Hotspurs. He was a trainee for Cambridge United and played for Gorleston FC.
The money will be raised through a bucket collection as well as a raffle.
The gates will open at 6.15pm with kickoff at 7.30pm.
- 1 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 2 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof