Charity football day to support 14-year-old diagnosed with cancer
- Credit: Archant
A charity football day will take place later this year in support of a 14-year-old boy who has been diagnosed with cancer for a fourth time.
Lewis Atkins, from Dereham, has lost an eye and both leg bones to the disease and a JustGiving page has been set up to help him and his family while he undergoes treatment.
The All Star Celebrity and Ex Pro Day, involving Help Delete Cancer FC, will take place on Saturday, May 18 at Fakenham Town Football Club in support of Lewis, with several big names attending.
Calum Best, the F2 Freestylers, Danny Osborne, Luis Morrison, Man Like Haks and Bradley Simmonds are just a few of those set to appear.
A raffle and tombola will also take place, while family fun, food and a licensed bar are also available.
You may also want to watch:
The day will include two games, which kick-off at 12pm and 2pm, and tickets are priced at £5 for adults and £2.50 for under 16's
To donate to the fund in support of Lewis, visit https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/harry-cottenden-insupportoflewisatkins.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move