Charity event will support three of the region’s charities
- Credit: Sue Bignell Photograpy
Three charities will be supported at an event designed to raise money to help run them by seeing a trio of local bands performing songs.
Bands Wypeout, Lowrider and The Glamtastics all have in common their desire to fundraise - but they also all have members who work for Beactive Mobility Ltd in Norwich, Great Yarmouth, and Lowestoft.
All three groups will play for free on Saturday, May 13, at The Talk, Oak Street, Norwich in support of Lowestoft RNLI, East Anglian Air Ambulance, and Motor Neurone Research.
Compère Pat Nearey will also interview a person from each of the three good causes during the night, so they can highlight their issues with funding and the service they provide.
The charity event will start at 7.45pm, with tickets at £10 in advance from The Talk, or any Beactive Mobility shop.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can also be purchased for £15 on the door on the night.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction