Charity dog show to return to Costessey, near Norwich
Four-legged fun and games will be on offer when a charity dog show returns next month.
Now in its second year, the Costessey Scrufts show, organised by the Longwater branch of Taverham Vets, will be held on Sunday, June 24, at The Costessey Centre.
Dogs of all shapes and sizes will be able to take part with classes including top dog, cutest puppy and best veteran.
All entrants will receive a free goody bag and there will be rosettes for the top six in each class with winners receiving a prize and going on to enter the Best in Show class.
On the day, there will also be gun dog demonstrations, an agility dog demonstration and course, raffle and refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the show will be donated to German Shepherd Dog Rescue, an organisation which rescues and re-homes German Shepherd dogs.
It will be held from 11am to 2pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
Last year, the inaugural event raised more than �600 for The Boxer Rescue.
Toby Morrell, from Taveham Vets, said: 'Last year turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable day for everyone, so hopefully the second Costessey Scrufts will be equally successful.'
For more details, call the Longwater Lane branch of Taverham Vets on 01603 747344.