Charity baker returns to Beccles for Christmas
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular charity baker will be returning to Beccles this weekend to raise money for Help for Heroes charity.
David Brown, of Burgh St Peter, will be appearing in Exchange Square, on Saturday, December 15.
Since he began selling cakes and chutneys in 2009, he has raised £77,600 for the UK Armed Forced and Military Veterans charity.
Along with his usual selection of sausage rolls and pasties, the baker will also be serving Christmas cakes.
Over the course of the week, Mr Brown has been making mince pies, Christmas cakes and savoury goods to sell.
You may also want to watch:
'All off the locals support us, about 86 to 90pc are regular customers,' he said.
From 8am to 2.30pm, Mr Brown will be in Beccles serving up the Christmas treats.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
Mr Brown expects to have reached his goal of £100,000 by 2020 for the charity.
To pre-order treats from Mr Brown call 01502 677225.