Charities will benefit from picnic held at Brandon Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Bring your picnic blankets and food and enjoy a day of family fun which is being held to raise money for charity.
A picnic in the park event is being held at Brandon Country park's orchard and will raise money for St Nicholas Hospice Care and West Suffolk Hospital's My WiSH charity.
The event, on Tuesday, July 25 from 10am until 4pm, will feature a range of activities, including a face painter and a bubble machine.
There will also be a cake stall, tombola, raffle and a guess the name of the teddy stall.
The picnic has been organised by Loraine Skikunas and her friend Julie Cowan
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I think the hospice is such an important charity. We have all probably all lost someone close to us so it is a way to say thank you.
'We have chosen to fundraise for My WiSH as we have both experienced the wonderful care their neonatal ward gives.'
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’