Charities offered skate at Castle Mall Ice Rink
- Credit: Steve Adams
Registered charities are being invited to enter a competition to win 50 tickets to the ice rink for their organisation.
Does your charity deserve a bit of extra festive fun?
The Norwich Ice Rink and their sponsors at Jack and the Beanstalk at the Norwich Theatre Royal, are launching a brand new competition this year.
Registered charities are being invited to enter the competition to win 50 tickets to the ice rink for their organisation.
Charities can choose to either use the tickets, or put the tickets into a raffle or auction to support their charity.
You may also want to watch:
Maryrisa Chappell, Archant consumer events manager, said: 'We know that the ice rink is such a fun and festive event for the public, we wanted to offer people who have been working so hard for a good cause, or have been having a difficult time, the opportunity to have some fun on the ice.'
Daisy Scott, a member of the Norwich Ice Rink Team, said: 'Although the Norwich Ice Rink is a fun-filled, Christmassy event, we felt it was important to acknowledge that Christmas can be a very difficult time of year for some.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
'Last year we were joined by Little Plumstead-based charity, Nelson's Journey who work with bereaved children and young people. This year we decided to increase our charitable offering by giving away 100 free tickets to local charities for them to use as they see fit.'
Two charities will be picked for the charity skate session at 6pm on Monday, December 19.
Applications for the charity skate competition open today and will run until November 18. The winner will be announced and notified on November 21.
Email email@example.com, with details of what your charity does, who it helps, why your charity should win the tickets, and how you would use them.