Chapelfield car park entrance reopens after crash
- Credit: Steve Adams
The entrance to Chapelfield car park is now reopen following a crash this morning.
A car and a van were involved in a collision which happened at around 10am.
The ambulance service were called to the scene on Chapelfield Road and fire engine crew also attended due leaking fuel from one of the vehicles.
In a tweet intu Chapelfield said: 'Just to let you know that Chapelfield Road is now completely clear of the earlier incident, so no issues with entry to our car park.'
One person has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment on a minor head injury.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns